Finalist in the 2015 ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year Award - Juvenile Nonfiction (Children's) Category !!!
Join sibling Chihuahuas Bella and Harry as they travel to Rio de Janeiro with their family and visit Christ the Redeemer, Copacabana Beach, Sugarloaf Mountain and other fun places. Along the way, sample local cuisine (such as barbecued meat and cheese bread) and learn some basic local phrases.
Click here for a preview of the book: http://issuu.com/adventuresofbellaandharry/docs/9781937616571_issu
Rio de Janeiro is the seventeenth book in the series.
Publication/Release Date: October 2015 (Hardcover)
Retail Price: $16.95 USD (Hardcover)
ISBN: 978-1-937616-57-1 (Hardcover)
1) Hardcover: Available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, IndieBound, Powell's Books, Indigo and other retailers and book wholesalers
2) eBook: Available from Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and other online retailers
3) Interactive eBook: Will be available exclusively though the Reading Rainbow App (available for the iPad and Kindle) in 2017 https://www.readingrainbow.com/reading-rainbow-app
4) Audio Book: Available from
Downpour.com, Audible.com, Amazon and iTunes as part of an audio set that also
includes narrations of Let's Visit Venice and Let's Visit Cairo
5) eBook in Spanish: Will be available in late 2016 / early 2017
One Click Shopping